Saving Our Stores: Men Crushing It Monday
1) What is your name(s) or nickname(s) that you go by?
My name is Isaiah (Zay) Gonzales. I am a 29 year old Portrait and Fine-Art photographer based out of Santa Fe NM USA.
2) Why did you create Zay G Photography?
I wanted to share my art and passion for photography with others, as well as to create a business doing something I enjoy.
3) How long have you been in business?
1 and a half years.
4) What kind of experience can a new customer expect when hiring you?
A personalized photography experience
5) What type of photography do you specialize in?
Portrait, lifestyle, fashion, fine-art, landscape, engagement, newborn, real estate
6) What kind of products and services do you provide?
Fine art mounted and framed fine-art prints, traveling portrait photography sessions, personalized home studio sessions, product photography.
7) How can people hire you?
Online through my website www.zaygphotography.com, or by reaching out on my Instagram @zaygphotography
8) What are your social media platforms where people can follow your journey?
www.zaygphotography.com Instagram - @zaygphotography
9) What do you want your customers to take away from following your journey or buying your product(s) or service?
My goal in photography is to perfectly capture the essence of life, whether through a portrait session or a fine art photo.
10) Is there anything that you would like to add?
I'm a man of few words, and I hope my work can speak for itself. As they say, "a picture is worth 1000 words.''
Final Thoughts from Shenel
I met Zay on Bumble Bizz when trying to grow my network. I liked his photography style. I wanted to showcase more men who have found their passion and are working to develop their talents. Make sure to follow Zay at instagram.com/zaygphotography/
(Note: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are that of the owner. Any purchases made are between Zay and the buyer. No commission is made from featuring this business on my blog).