Thrift Tips Thursday 6.25.2020
1) What is your name(s) or nickname(s) that you go by?
Hi my name is Chrishanda, Chris for short. My business name is Neveahscloset
2) Why did you create Neveahscloset?
I created Neveahscloset originally to make a little extra money for extracurricular activities for my family.
3) What kind of experience can a new customer expect when buying from you?
When a customer buys from me they can expect great customer service, a pleasant experience and the guarantee that they are purchasing a non-flawed item. I go by the customer is alright right.
4) Since my platform is about finding ways to save the environment, how does Neveahscloset help create sustainable solutions?
The majority of the items that I sell are second hand and in excellent condition. The landfills right know are terrible and I believe that the more we buy second hand we are doing our part.
5) What kind of products and services do you provide?
With Neveahscloset I provide primarily clothing, shoes, and fashionable accessories. I also have recently become an Independent Scentsy Consultant and that provides wonderful home fragrances.
6) What is your favorite product to sell and why?
My favorite product to sell would be shoes. That is because I am a shoe fanatic. I love, love shoes. Shoes are always tossed and they have so much life left in them and can go a long way.
7) How can people buy from you?
And from Scentsy https://chrishandacole.scentsy.us
8) What are your social media platforms where people can follow your journey?
9) What do you want your customers to take away from following your journey or buying your product(s)?
I want to make the world aware that it is ok to buy secondhand. You can save so much money. And also when you are tired of wearing that outfit, you have gained or lost weight guess what you can sell it to someone else and make money to buy more.
10) Do you have any tips for people who are new to thrifting?
Do your research, don’t compare yourself to others & be consistent.
Final thoughts from Shenel
I personally met Chrishanda when we hosted multiple Posh N Sip: Coffee Edition events together. She is very knowledgeable and has a unique style. She is such an inspiration because she works as a G/I Technician by day and has her side hustle. She is one of our front line heroes. I love that she believes in the sustainable fashion mission and loves thrifting. Make sure you follow her on instagram.com/neveahscloset/ and shop her Poshmark closet at poshmark.com/closet/neveahscloset
(Note: This is not a sponsored post. Any purchases made are between Chrishanda and the buyer. No commission is made from featuring this business on my blog).